We are looking for writers to propose up-to-date content and Tutorials, mainly focused on Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Web Security and other adjacent scientific fields such as cognitive science.
Why Write on sinxLoud?
- Reach a broader audience with your articles
- Obtain key feedback about your work
- Network with our Partners and community
The feedback our editors and partners provide to you will be sent to you via email.
How to write for sinxLoud?
- Writers can promote their content using backlinks and keep 100% of the earnings.
- Please include your CV or a link to your GitHub LinkedIn profile in your email. We will add a link to your Social Media Profiles. ( We will never reply to your requests if you don’t follow this requirement )
- Please ensure the post is a great one and respects the OpenSource / Developer Community.
- Finally, once you will have published 5 articles (Sky Scraper content) with us, you are considered as an official writer and we may allow you to submit Affiliate links on our blog or Pay quarterly incentives.
- To become a writer, please send your article (we prefer to receive a Google Docs link) here: delight[at]sinxLoud.com. If you want us to publish your post on a specific date, please let us know before submission.
If you just started to write for sinxLoud:
You will remain the only owner of your work and will be able to edit or delete it at any moment, even after we have published it.
Get in touch with us on delight[at]sinxloud.com for information about getting started.