Vulnerable Apps To (Legally) Practice Your Hacking Skills!
Offensive security is a growing sector in the IT world. The role of a penetration tester is bigger than some year ago because the Internet now is a concrete part of the everyday life, work, and habits.
Use these vulnerable apps to practice your hacking skills so you can be the best defender you can.
Always remember: Deliberate practice improves the performance!
Here’s the list of Vulnerable Web Apps;
These Vulnerable Apps are designed to help you understand the following security issues.
- SQL Injection – Error Based
- SQL Injection – Blind
- OS Command Injection
- XPATH Injection
- Formula Injection
- PHP Object Injection
- Unrestricted File Upload
- Reflected Cross-Site Scripting
- Stored Cross-Site Scripting
- DOM Based Cross Site Scripting
- Server-Side Request Forgery (Cross Site Port Attacks)
- File Inclusion
- Session Issues
- Insecure Direct Object Reference
- Missing Functional Level Access Control
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Unvalidated Redirect & Forwards
- Server Side Template Injection
- & much more …
Good Luck and Happy Hacking!
You may also be interested in reading, Web Security for Anybody and a Step by Step Guide on a How to Create Your First Ethical Hacking Environment.
What other sites have you used to practice on? Let us know below!